Join the wine club at the shop the next time you stop by to see us! Wine club pickups take place in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
Enjoy 10% off all regularly priced wines.
*Of course, if you’d prefer not to taste the wines blind, just take them out of the bags, and voilà!
blind tasting events
During the pick-up weekend every other month, we will also host a special tasting event where you can try the wines blind with us! As you can tell, we really like blind tastings… it’s a great way to try new things sans bias and learn about wine!
- I am tropical, fruity, and floral.
- Half of the fruit used to make me is grown almost exclusively in Rueda, Spain.
- The other half is a more common grape that is especially well known in New Zealand.
- I am a blend of several lesser known grapes, but my region is world-famous.
- You can find my grapes ripening under the Tuscan sun.
- My main varietal is the most widely planted grape in Italy.
- You can find me on the left bank of a famous French river.
- I am made up of only two, very famous, varietals.
- I'm not from Saint Julien, but my AOC is named after another Saint.