Join the wine club at the shop the next time you stop by to see us! Wine club pickups take place in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
Enjoy 10% off all regularly priced wines.
*Of course, if you’d prefer not to taste the wines blind, just take them out of the bags, and voilà!
blind tasting events
During the pick-up weekend every other month, we will also host a special tasting event where you can try the wines blind with us! As you can tell, we really like blind tastings… it’s a great way to try new things sans bias and learn about wine!
- I am from the Piedmont, but not the Virginia Piedmont.
- In the 19th c., I was referred to as Nebbiolo Bianco.
- My name translates to "little rascal".
- I am a blend in a region established by the Romans.
- You can find me across a series of villages in my valley.
- I am not Châteauneuf-du-Pape, but I come from the same place.
- In the 11th c., Benedictine monks began the cultivation of vines in my region.
- I am made up of two very bold varietals - one juicy and jammy, and one dark and tannic.
- My main varietal is the most grown grape in Uruguay, but the style in which I am made there is much softer than my French origins.